Last week we had Yoshiller come in and take over for Daan, but this week the man himself is back in action! NintenDaan is here to take on the site from now until around 10 PM ET. That's when I get back to work and pick up where he leaves off.
I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. I also hope you have a great weekend planned for yourselves. You all work hard and deserve some fun!
- you can select Invite Ally into your Private Quarters with the hopes of boosting your relationship.
- you get a POV close-up of the invitee and they say some canned line about friendship
- there is no 'petting' involved in non-S relationships
- in an S-relationship, there's a new Private Quarters option called "Bond"
- this basically the same as Invite Ally but with a heart meter that tracks how often you've bonded with them
- every so often some kind of event triggers
- one event seen so far is that your S-relationship falls asleep, so you poke them on the touch screen to wake them
- you can only Bond with your S-relationship every so often
- there may be other events than the one mentioned above, but this is unclear for now
Instead of sharing a new screenshot for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Nintendo decided to offer up a poll to their Japanese Twitter followers. The poll asked people to vote on who they thought the heroine of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was. There were four choices included, and I don't think you'll be too surprised with who the winner is so far.
Zelda - 39%
Midna - 50%
Ilia - 6%
Agitha - 5%
Vine is chock-full of all sorts of stuff, and that includes Legend of Zelda tributes! The video below crams together a bunch of vines that pay tribute to the series in all sorts of ways.
Thanks to BastianTIME for the heads up!