The following information comes from Zelda.com:
Show your mettle by taking on the Elite Four in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon with a new global mission at the PGL! In the “Defend Your Champion Title!” global mission, participants have a goal to collectively earn the title of League Champion 100,000 times between June 27 at 00:00 UTC and July 10 at 23:59 UTC. Everyone who becomes Champion for this global mission at least once will earn Festival Coins, and Pokémon Global Link members can earn even more rewards!
To earn the title of League Champion, not only will you have to take on the Elite Four, you’ll also have to defeat the current League Champion. Prepare your best team and figure out your best strategies. Remember that you can battle the Elite Four in any order, but your Pokémon won’t be healed automatically and you won’t be able to leave until you become Champion (or are defeated), so be prepared before you enter!
To join a global mission, first head to the Festival Plaza in your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game. Enter the castle and speak to the receptionist on the right. She’ll let you join the global mission and guarantee that every trip to the top will count toward this global mission. Then start battling for the title of League Champion.
If the goal of 100,000 Championship titles is reached, PGL members will earn 4,000 Festival Coins, while Trainers who haven’t joined the PGL will earn 2,000 Festival Coins. If the goal is not reached, the participation prize will be 400 FC for PGL members, and 200 FC for Trainers not registered at the PGL.
Pokémon Global Link members are also eligible to receive a Moon Ball—a Poké Ball that has better odds of catching a Pokémon that can evolve using a Moon Stone—if a bonus goal of 200,000 League Champion titles is reached. Plus, regardless of the success of the global mission, any PGL member who contributes at least one League Champion title to the tally will earn five Rare Candies!
Remember that a PGL account is free, and you have until the end of the global mission time period to create an account and sync your game to earn the bigger bonus. You can sign up for a PGL account today.
Check out “How to Participate in Global Missions” if you’d like a more detailed walkthrough on how to join the fun.
Good luck in the “Defend Your Champion Title!” global mission! Remember to use Game Sync by July 10 at 23:59 UTC to get your Elite Four victories counted toward the grand total.
- play as an aging Legitimate Businessman and D-list celebrity
- this character comes out of retirement when finding out via a news report that his old business is struggling to stay afloat
-.the business is on the verge of being taken over by a rival organized crime syndicate
- gameplay consists of shaking down local businesses for protection money with the threat (or actual use of) violence
- you then use that money to keep your business going
- you have mostly free reign to steal cars, run over pedestrians, and run amok
- wear disguises
- there is a police force and they will hunt you down if you aren’t careful
- one mission has you torching a collection of businesses
- the game's writing features observational humor and parodies of exploitative business practices
- you can have incidental conversations with denizens
- there are descriptions of locations on the map