- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- A GameCube styled Classic/Classic Pro Controller
- Based on Nintendo character designs
- Plugs right into the Wii Remote
- Compatible with games that support the Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro along with most Nintendo Virtual Console games
- dated for Oct. 30th in UK
Placed after the jump due to autoplay...
Yesterday Square-Enix devs openly talked about making plans for Bravely Second in the West. Today we see that Square-Enix has grabbed a trademark for Bravely Second in Europe. Looks like that move for localization might actually be happening even sooner than we thought!