- Based on the Shield Pose demo from E3 2011.
- "Move your whole body like a dancer; left, right, up, and forward to the rhythm to catch the arrows as they fly toward you."
- Gamepad Usage: Hold the gamepad in both hands like a shield and move it around to catch the arrows. Lower the gamepad to clear the arrow.
- Sharp movements are key. Follow the rhythm of the music to do well.
- Guide Cricket to his Master, Mantis. The TV shows the way ahead, while the Gamepad shows a top down view as he jumps. But be careful of his hunger meter! Other players can watch the TV and guide the player with the Gamepad, while they focus on the top down view.
- Hold the Gamepad flat and tilt left, right, back, and forth to make Cricket jump from platform to platform.
- Cricket's stomach will empty with time so give priority to platforms with dumplings on them. Use sudden drops while jumping to move with good tempo.
- In Diamond City, where Wario and co live, 'Balloon Fighter' is a popular game. It seems that the young 9Volt, who loves games, is attempting to play the game late at night, while hiding it from his mom. But then she comes to check on him...
- On the TV is 9Volt's room, while Balloon Fighter appears on the Gamepad. When you notice his mom coming, hit the button quickly to pretend to be asleep.
- If you focus too hard on Balloon Fighter you may miss your mother coming. If you get people around you to tell you when Mom is coming, you can focus more easily on the game.
- Try and match the cut up pieces to the paper pattern. So long as the pieces match the silhouette on the pattern, it's ok if they go over the edge. If you can place all the pieces, you'll create patchworks of various shapes.
- Slide the cut pieces to the right place on the pattern using the Gamepad.
- If you start with the larger pieces, it'll be easier to get an idea of what your making and make it easier to continue. It's a good idea to look at the image from a distance sometimes to get a good idea of what you're making.
- features 16 games, plus more content like multiplayer
- Releases: 28th March 2013 (JP)
- Cost: 4,975 Yen
- Players: 1-5
- Save Data: 12 (shared between all users)
- Download requires 3.9GB+
- Co-developed by Intelligent Systems