We don't have the details on everything the patch does just yet, but reader EmpoweredByOne let us know that Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed has a new patch available on Wii U. As usual, just fire up the game and you'll be prompted with the patch.
UPDATE - Patch notes...
• Vehicle collisions in online races handle high latency much better.
• X360 - Increased timeouts to allow for less network errors.
• Rating reset issues should be resolved.
• -100 Rating Penalty for players who quit races intentionally (even for router resets).
• Starlight Carnival - Road shader adjusted to prevent 'driving in the sky' issue.
• Super pick-ups in arenas should work in all cases now.
• Rare issue leaving players unable to return to lobby addressed.
• Tuned the difficulty of Traffic Attack, Ring Race, and certain Race events in World Tour.
• Corrected certain traffic attack gates not giving you extra time.
• Made the ‘Skip event after 3 failed events?’ option appear on all difficulties.
• Team Sonic - Made achievable in local gameplay so this is easier to get.
• Yokozuna - No longer unlocks when you only beat Sunshine Tour Expert Ghost.
• ‘Beat someone 500 points higher than you’ sticker no longer awarded unless criteria met.
• 'Meteor Strike' No longer triggers incorrectly.
• Time Attack – Multiple exploit fixes.
• Online play - Multiple exploit fixes.
• Co-op swap weapon slot now allows you to swap if you already have a weapon.
• Improved front end leaderboard caching.
• In-games triggers now handle physics tunnelling better for very fast players.
• incorrect HUD showing ‘Lap 2’ cases addressed.
• Improved motion controls for Wii-U
• Favourite character in license no longer incorrect.
• Hot-Rod physics effect in Arena's clamped.
• Occasionally being able to drive through Swarm attacks corrected.
• Announcer should now say correct finishing position in high latency games
• All-Star music volume level corrected
• Reverb effects removed when audio disabled.