Goriginal Content

EoD - Waluigi time?

EoD - Mario where?

EoD - Which to buy?

Smash Direct wrap-up

EoD - Smash Direct!

GN Podcast #451
 

Rayman Legends - exclusive costume for those that downloaded the Challenges App



If you haven't yet had a chance to play the Rayman Legends Challenges App, now's the time! Players who have downloaded and played the Wii U App before 28 August will have the Online Challenges cups they earned and Level of Awesomeness transferred to Rayman Legends. They will also receive an exclusive "Funky Ray" bonus costume to unlock in Rayman Legends!

Thanks to Sergio for the heads up!

Link

Also check out:
Discussion Preview
12 total comments (View all)
User avatar
01 Aug 2013 16:42

Awesome. I will definitely be using this costume, since I just use Rayman normally anyway.
User avatar
01 Aug 2013 17:15

Y'know, that reminds me of when Rayman used to wear different costumes... in his own 3D platforming series... that didn't lean on ugly Nickelodeon humor.
User avatar
01 Aug 2013 18:32

Cool! I don't play as him (Barbara is so much more awesome), but it's a nice gift for the WiiU fans! :D
No Avatar
01 Aug 2013 19:13

Yeah, I didn't had the chance yet to download it....
Because it hasn't been released where I am living!!

Next time, release it worldwide when you say you'll release it worldwide!
No Avatar
01 Aug 2013 19:17

I was wondering if the main game release would register the challenge app. This is cool.
User avatar
01 Aug 2013 20:18

This is basically timed DLC. And timed DLC is total bullshit.
User avatar
01 Aug 2013 23:03

Aushtain wrote:This is basically timed DLC. And timed DLC is total bullshit.


You still have a chance to get it for free, you know? And it's not even a pre-order, you must simply download a free app and that's it.
No Avatar
02 Aug 2013 00:17

^Calm down, it's simply a free skin available to the Wii U owners who were impatiently awaiting the game's release and downloaded the Challenge app.
User avatar
06 Aug 2013 14:39

sergiomonty wrote:You still have a chance to get it for free, you know? And it's not even a pre-order, you must simply download a free app and that's it.


You must simply own a Wii U, have it online, possibly make a NNID so you can be monitored (some people don't like this, believe it or not), and also live in a region where it's available. (I know how you feel, Yoshikun.) Oh, and you have to know about it. Unless you or your friends monitor Nintendo-specific websites, how likely is that?

So, if your parents get you a Wii U for christmas this year, well, congratulations, you will forever have an incomplete copy of the game through no fault of your own!

Aushtain wrote:This is basically timed DLC. And timed DLC is total bullshit.


Correct. However, just regular DLC is BS, too. :D

Nachoz Rule wrote:^Calm down, it's simply a free skin available to the Wii U owners who were impatiently awaiting the game's release and downloaded the Challenge app.


Also correct. Doesn't make it any less annoying or unnecessary.

And of course, the Wii U version was pushed back because Ubisoft wanted to devalue Wii U even further than it already is.

Elfteiroh wrote:Cool! I don't play as him (Barbara is so much more awesome), but it's a nice gift for the WiiU fans! :D


Unfortunately, after losing a heavily promoted exclusive title, this isn't much of a gift.
User avatar
08 Aug 2013 22:11

Fred Duck wrote:
sergiomonty wrote:You still have a chance to get it for free, you know? And it's not even a pre-order, you must simply download a free app and that's it.


You must simply own a Wii U, have it online, possibly make a NNID so you can be monitored (some people don't like this, believe it or not), and also live in a region where it's available. (I know how you feel, Yoshikun.) Oh, and you have to know about it. Unless you or your friends monitor Nintendo-specific websites, how likely is that?

So, if your parents get you a Wii U for christmas this year, well, congratulations, you will forever have an incomplete copy of the game through no fault of your own!

Aushtain wrote:This is basically timed DLC. And timed DLC is total bullshit.


Correct. However, just regular DLC is BS, too. :D

Nachoz Rule wrote:^Calm down, it's simply a free skin available to the Wii U owners who were impatiently awaiting the game's release and downloaded the Challenge app.


Also correct. Doesn't make it any less annoying or unnecessary.

And of course, the Wii U version was pushed back because Ubisoft wanted to devalue Wii U even further than it already is.

Elfteiroh wrote:Cool! I don't play as him (Barbara is so much more awesome), but it's a nice gift for the WiiU fans! :D


Unfortunately, after losing a heavily promoted exclusive title, this isn't much of a gift.

Always there to be the party pooper eh? :evil: :P
User avatar
09 Aug 2013 08:03

Elfteiroh wrote:Always there to be the party pooper eh? :evil: :P


Sorry.
Unfortunately, the Challenges App didn't make anything up for me. :(

I understand you were trying to put a positive spin on a bad situation, but this one's kind of like being given a nickel after a nice kick in the groin.

View the full discussion!

Quickie Search

"Advanced" Search

Anti-social Tendencies

Advertisements

RSS feed trough

News Feed
Top Stories
Console News
Portables News
Podcast Feed
GoNintendo Radio Feed
Twitter Feed

Affiliates + Friends

Destructoid
Gamersyde
Modojo
TheBitBlock
Anime Your Way