The following information comes from Nintendo's support website:
On December 2, 2015, new update data for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes will become available for download. Users will be required to download this update prior to using the software's online multiplayer features. Because of this, we strongly recommend that all players for the Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes download and install this update data.
- You can still use previous save data after downloading this update.
- Update data will be saved on the SD Card that is inserted into the system.
- If there is not enough space on the SD Card, the update will not be completed.
- In order to check available space, select "System Settings" from the Home Menu and then select "Data Management."
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the "Downloadable Content" area of the Data Management menu.
- Den of Trials will be added.
- 2 new outfits will be added.
- A new method for obtaining Friendly Tokens will be added.
- Miiverse stamps will be added.
- Players with similar styles of play will be matched up (teamed up) more frequently during online play.
- Users will be able to add other users to their blacklist if they exit the game through the pause menu during the game.
- Adjustments will also be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Version 2.0.0 Notes
Over 30 stages will be unlocked in the Den of Trials (each one goes progressively deeper underground).
These will be unlocked after clearing certain requirements in the game.
Friendly Tokens can be obtained from the street vendor after Princess Styla’s curse has been lifted.
Users will be matched up with other players based on their answers to a series of questions prior to being matched up.
After their teammate exits the game, users will be able to add them to their blacklist by tapping the teammate’s Hero Panel and pressing the A (or B) button before saving the game.
If you need help updating your game, then please refer to this link.
The following information comes from the official SteamWorld Heist website...
on in the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand on at 14:00 UTC. We strongly suspect the game will rock your socks off. (Fortunately, we’ve been told that new socks are in abundant supply where you live.) The Japanese version will come later, as will all other platforms.
Lastly, a trailer for the game is expected to be released on December 8th.
Here's something completely unrelated to Nintendo. Feel like helping me figure out what song is stuck in my head? Check out this tweet, listen to my recording and try to figure out the song! It's been bugging me for two days now and no one has come up with the right answer. Hopefully YOU can change that! See you in a few, short hours.
Last week brought us Thanksgiving, which threw a bit of a monkey wrench into our usual video plans. We didn't have the opportunity to record another Parents Play feature, since my family was a bit preoccupied with coming together, eating a lot and enjoying family time! That said, we still managed to do our regular podcast. That hasn't missed a week since its inception and it's not going to start skipping weeks now!
Please enjoy our latest podcast vid and we'll get back to pumping out more Parents Play features as soon as possible.
Looks like we're finally going to get another peek at Level-5's The Snack World, which includes a 3DS project, iOS/Android software, a TV series, toys, manga and movies. Level-5 has confirmed that The Snack World is going to have a debut alongside Yo-Kai Watch the Movie 2: King Enma and the 5 Stories, Nyan!, which debuts on December 19th. Below you can read an excerpt of The Snack World's story.
In “a certain era” on “a certain continent,” something trivial is happening…The construction of “Large-Scale Leisure Facilities” have demanded the eviction of villages. And when these demands are denied, the village and its residents are destroyed. The main character, a boy named Chup, once lived in “small happiness,” but lost it all. But he gets over his sadness and embarks on a journey of revenge… But he’s madly in love with the king’s daughter, Princess Melora. So in order to fulfill her selfish wishes, he gathers his friends to tackle the impossible.
Oh boy, here we go! Nintendo has just opened up the official registration for the new Nintendo Account service. This is just available for Japan right now, but I'm sure we'll see worldwide options soon. For those that do register from now until Feb. 1st, you'll get 100 yen for every 1000 you spend on the eShop. You'll be able to keep up on all sorts of details on Nintendo Account via the official blog.