This could be one of those instances where a rep is speaking a bit out of turn, but it's certainly enough to make fans worry. If you were looking forward to The Great Ace Attorney releasing outside of Japan, you might want to sit down for this news. According to a Capcom France rep, the game isn't going to get localized. With the announcement earlier today that Ace Attorney 6 is coming to America, it's not too surprising to see The Great Ace Attorney left behind.
- side-scrolling shoot-'em-up
- references many classic games in the genre
- supports up to four players
-, each level is broken up into smaller bit-sized gamplay sessions
- at the end of each ten-second micro-level, players are presented with a choice of new power-ups
- abilities include spread shots and one that changes the background to floating animated butts
- read super elaborate text descriptions for the power-ups in just a few seconds to find the right power-up for you
- in most cases, it'll be mostly useless information and won't actually explain what will happen
- over 30+ items to choose from
Ver. 2.1.0 [Releases 09/01/15]
This update requires about 597MB of storage space. More info
Arowana Mall: Adjustments to stage layout in all modes to prevent users from swimming over some of the ledges.
Camp Triggerfish: Adjustments to stage layout in Turf War and Splat Zones so users cannot jump directly over to the opponents' turf.
Main Weapon Adjustments:
All Rollers: Adjusted the movement of the camera angle when users lift up the Roller back to the movement in Ver. 1.3.0.
Sub Weapon Adjustments:
Splash Wall: Fixed the issue in which users can sometimes inflict damage on their opponents by throwing a bomb while standing up against the opponent's Splash Wall.
Ranked Mode Adjustments:
Fixed the issue in which the teams' points are erroneously considered as tied when the numbers are extremely close to one another in Tower Control.
Changed the amount of points awarded to teams when the opposing team takes control of the tower after the player's team has not been able to take the lead when the points are tied.
*In Ver. 2.0.0, the leading team's score goes down by 1 point, but this will revert back to the settings in Ver. 1.3.0 where the losing team's score goes up by 1 point.
Fix the issue in which the 104-2230 error occurs after downloading Ver. 2.0.0.
Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
EU players, according to NOE there's not enough time from last week (when we asked) to Sept 10th to push Isaac live. Looks like Oct. now— Tyrone Rodriguez (@tyronerodriguez) September 2, 2015