Lyon, FRANCE – February 12th, 2016 – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe announced today that PROJECT X ZONE 2 is now available on Nintendo 3DS™!
With more than 400 000 units sold, the first game in this original series surprised both fans and press with its massive line-up: combining highly tactical gameplay and unique humour! With this new opus, PROJECT X ZONE positions itself as one of the biggest mashup strategy games ever!
Among the famous franchises depicted, PROJECT X ZONE 2 features series such as TEKKEN, TALES OF VESPERIA, GOD EATER or SOUL CALIBUR (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment), along with DEVIL MAY CRY, STREET FIGHTER or RESIDENT EVIL series (CAPCOM) and even Sakura Wars, YAKUZA: Dead Souls or Virtua Fighter (SEGA Interactive Co., Ltd./ SEGA Games Co., Ltd). In addition and exclusively, three guests from NINTENDO Series are also playable: CHROM and LUCINA from FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING and FIORA from XENOBLADE CHRONICLES.
“Doing a collaboration with publishers such as Sega and Capcom is a delight. On Project X Zone 2, we cooperated with the desire of giving the fans an opportunity to play as their favourite characters among dozens of renowned franchises. And everyone will enjoy it thanks to the addition of subtitles in French, Italian, German and Spanish!” said Hervé Hoerdt, Vice President of Marketing & Digital at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe.
PROJECT X ZONE 2 is now available in stores and via the NINTENDO eShop. Let’s enjoy the game!
Learn more about Project X Zone 2:
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe Official Website: www.bandainamcoent.eu
Official Facebook Page: facebook.com/BandaiNamcoEU/Official
Twitter Account: www.twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUK
Cypronia, an indie game developer, is pleased to announce that the second update to its hit Wii U™ Nintendo eShop game, Cube Life: Island Survival, is going to be released on March in all territories.
UPDATE v1.2 Features:
- Share Custom Maps (like Super Mario Maker)
- 400+ items are now available! New items like ladders, motorboats, diving masks, traps, etc.
- Completely redesigned AI. Canibals are now smarter.
- Stealth attacks! Approach an enemy from behind and gain the upper hand
- Bigger world to explore at 3,520 x 3,520 blocks (was previously 2,880 x 2,880)
- New pets: Added Chickens, Boars, Baby Boars, and Giant Crabs
- New Animals: Rabbits, Puffer Fish, Parrots, Lizards, Gorillas, Crabs, and Jellyfish
- Fight New Enemy Bosses: The Kraken, and Cannibal Boss
- Assign commands to pets now (defensive, offensive, or collect items)
- New Color Map with Radar (displays position of enemies, pets)
- New release territory - Available for download in Australia + New Zealand
Also, we are happy to inform that Cube Life is #3 in Japanese ranking! It surpasses great games like Super Mario Maker and Splatoon!
- 1 returning set of Mario and Friends badges