As we race towards 2017, we wanted to take a moment and thank you for your support. We’re excited for December because we have a few new experiences and in-game events planned for you before wrapping up the year. While we cannot share all the details yet, keep an eye out on our social media channels on December 12th for details about the first addition of more Pokémon into Pokémon GO.
In addition, we are thrilled to announce that we are working with Sprint to create a special Pokémon GO experience at over 10,500 Sprint locations around the United States. As part of this collaboration, Sprint, Boost Mobile and Sprint at Radioshack stores will become PokéStops and Gyms, giving you even more places to stock up on Poké Balls and Razz Berries and to battle your friends. Sprint locations will also feature in-store charging stations to keep your Pokémon GO sessions going even longer. Sprint also brings a great network and an unlimited data plan to support your search for Pokémon no matter where they are hiding.
Lyon, FRANCE - December 7th, 2016 – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, the premier publisher of anime videogames, is today announcing that DRAGON BALL Fusions will be available on the 17th February 2017 for the Nintendo 3DS handled system in Europe, Middle East and Australasian territories!
Combining stunning fights, customisation mechanics and thrilling new modes to a huge roster of characters stretching across the Dragon Ball anime series and movies, DRAGON BALL Fusions brings the Dragon Ball world to life.
DRAGON BALL Fusions will be coming to Europe, Middle East and Australasian territories on the 17th February 2017 exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS handheld system. To learn more about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe’s other products go to: http://www.bandainamcoent.eu or follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoEU
01./00. [PS4] Final Fantasy XV #
02./01. [3DS] Pokemon Sun / Moon
03./00. [3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
04./00. [PS4] Watch Dogs 2
05./00. [3DS] All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution #
06./02. [PSV] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
07./05. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo
08./03. [PS4] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
09./16. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition #
10./13. [3DS] Mario Party: Star Rush
11./00. [3DS] Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters
12./17. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition
13./23. [3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot
14./04. [PS4] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru #
15./15. [PS4] Battlefield 1
16./26. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Mura o Tsukurundesu
17./12. [PS4] Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare #
18./20. [3DS] Beyblade Burst
19./00. [XB1] Final Fantasy XV #
20./27. [WIU] Splatoon #
- the Ender Dragon was originally Hooktail (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
- Pigs were originally Midbus (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
- horses were originally Yoshis
- Ender Chests had a Mr. I-themed design, rather than the Shy Guy-themed design
The following comes from Eurogamer...
- Switch will offer GameCube games via its Virtual Console service
- three Nintendo games have already been prepped for Switch
- the games are Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion and Super Smash Bros. Melee
- earlier purchases of Virtual Console NES games can be upgraded to the Switch versions for a small price
- Nintendo Switch's Virtual Console is being engineered by Nintendo European Research and Development
- Animal Crossing (GameCube) is currently being tested for potential release
- this version will still include all the NES games that were originally featured
- Nintendo is also looking at Switch support for the Wii U's GameCube controller adapter peripheral
GoNintendo Video - Today's Big Story (12/6/16) - Switch rumors! Dark Souls Switch & Switch dock tidbits (bumped to the front)
Welcome to Today's Big Story for Dec. 6th, 2016. Let's talk Switch rumors!
More sample pages here
Sonic The Hedgehog has been speeding through pop culture since 1991. SEGA’s super fast rodent grabbed the attention of millions, featured in dozens of video games, TV-series and comics, and was rightfully inducted in the World Video Game Hall of Fame in 2016.
The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog 25th Anniversary Art Book’ honors the video game icon with a striking ‘coffee-table style’ volume about the art and visual design of his universe. It contains key art, illustrations, promotional art and rare material from the timespan 1991 – 2016, and has a complete written history of the origins and evolution of Sonic as a design icon. Detailed accounts by Sonic Team-members such as Yuji Naka, Takashi Iizuka, Kazuyuki Hoshino and Yuji Uekawa explain key design decisions shaping Sonic The Hedgehog over the years.
The Collector’s Edition is a hardcover book with a separate dust-jacket. It comes in a luxurious outer box with a modernized 'classic 90's' Japanese Sonic design and has a special inner sleeve that conveniently folds into a display stand for the book itself. The Collector's Edition also contains an exclusive, newly drawn matted art giclee print by Sonic Team lead artist Yuji Uekawa, the artist famed for the 'Graffiti style' that ushered in 'modern Sonic'.
The Collector's Edition is limited to only 2.500 copies. As a special pre-order bonus Cook & Becker offers a 10% discount on the Collector's Edition if ordered before February 2017.
This book is also available as a standard Hardcover Edition.
About the Collector’s Edition
Limited to 2.500 copies
Officially licensed and made in conjunction with game company SEGA
Hardcover with separate dust-jacket
310 H x 275 W mm / 12 H x 11 W inch
Unique inner sleeve that folds into a book stand
Contains an exclusive matted art giclee print by Yuji Uekawa
- Mickey & Friends Christmas theme (¥250)
- Disney Tsum Tsum theme (¥250)
- Rilakkuma theme (¥200)
- Gurumin 3D theme (¥200)
- Megami Meguri theme (¥200)
- two more Puyo Puyo Chronicle themes
- Kojima Tenninn 「Special Voice Ver. Winter」 (¥200)
- Scop feat. Hatsune Miku 「Doubutsu Uranai」 (¥200)
- Mikito-P feat. Hatsune Miku 「Sarishinohara」 (¥200)
- luz 「Queen of Hearts」 (¥200)
- Maji Musume 「Kokoronashi」 (¥200)