kingofe3 wrote: Twelve more days, let's hope daylight savings time hurrys this up!
Steel Diver wrote:Does anyone know if you will be able to play the multiplayer by yourself offline like in Star Fox 64 3D? (YES I know that did not have online multiplayer) I ask this because I would much rather play this by myself then depend on other people, that is why I like the ghost data in MK7.
KingBroly wrote:I'm ready.
KingBroly wrote:How to Get Cards:
- 6 of 20 random cards with the game itself
- 3 cards from Club Nintendo North America
- 3 cards from Nintendo Power
- 3 cards from Gamer Magazine (Best Buy's magazine)
- 1 card from Game Informer
- 5 cards from Gamestop events on April 14th (1pm-4pm)
- Various Conventions (3 exclusive cards per event)
KingBroly wrote:The Press Release says what they are.
Koopzilla wrote:The other 2 conventions were Wondercon, and San Diego Comic Con.
Does anyone know if subscribers to Nintendo Power will actually get the Kid Icarus cards? Subscribers usually get screwed out of any of the stuff that comes with Nintendo Power, like posters or Wiimote stickers and stuff.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users