The following information comes from this week's issue of Famitsu:
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology for 3DS, a full remake of the 2010-released DS title Radiant Historia with a new scenario.
- Scheduled for release in Japan on June 29.
- Will have enhanced graphics and new, beautiful insert scenes for events.
- Includes a full lineup of voice actors that did not appear in the original game.
- When you start the game, you can choose from two modes: Perfect Mode and Append Mode.
- In Perfect Mode, you can choose to play a newly added Sub-History in addition to the Standard History and Alternate History of the original title right from the beginning of the game. In Append Mode, you start with Standard History and Alternate History, and after clearing those, move on to Sub-History. Difficulty level can also be changed.
- The game's animation is being done by A-1 Pictures.
- The protagonist is Stocke (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi) – A spy belonging to Alistel’s Special Intelligence agents. He possesses the White Chronicle, which allows him to traverse the timeline.
- Nemesia (voiced by Mikako Komatsu) is a new character. She is a mysterious girl that appears before Stocke. She holds the key to the new scenario, “Sub-History,” and is traveling in search of a mysterious material known as the “artifact.”
- According to the developers of the game...
The third history that is neither the Standard History or the Alternate History is the Sub-History. The Sub-History is not just a single parallel world—the treatment of characters and timeline interpretation, how the Sub-History was born, each of these is different from the Standard History and Alternate History.
The video has been placed after the jump to avoid spoilers...