Wii U Download
- Goodbye! BOXBOY!
- Genkai! Yamadzumi Battle – 400 yen
Luis Zuno is the man behind Elliot Quest. The Wii U eShop title is making the jump to 3DS, it seems! No word on release date, but we'll keep you posted. Thanks to MaximoxJD for the heads up!
Survival mode: you have to survive in a harsh world. It features new weapons, new materials, and over double the amount of craftable items. It looks like you can even befriend animals
Creator mode: a mode that lets you freely create buildings, characters, and various other things
Stage Builder mode: a mode that lets you create your very own stages, and play in them. You can use various gimmicks, such as traps, trampolines, and more.
- online play
- create and share content online
- development is 85% complete
- due out April 27th
- due out at retail as well as eShop (retail: 2,800 Yen, Nintendo eShop: 1,852 Yen)
Plantera is making the jump to Japan, as you can see by the trailer above. The title is being published by Rainy Frog, but with no set release date yet. For those wondering, both the Wii U and 3DS versions will make the jump.
- 1 returning set of Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam badges
- 1 returning set of amiibo badges
- 3 returning sets of Animal Crossing badges