Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers – The newest iteration of Street Fighter II in 10 years, the Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers game is now available for the Nintendo Switch console. The fighting game features the full Street Fighter II roster, plus two new roster additions – Evil Ryu and Violent Ken – as well as a host of new single- and multiplayer features. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers will be available on May 26.
- Disgaea 5 Complete – In the Disgaea 5 Complete game, lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. This strategy RPG offers hundreds of hours of over-the-top, award-winning gameplay, and marks the first time the core game is available on the go. The game includes all eight bonus scenarios, four fan-favorite characters and three character classes that were originally only available as DLC. For people who want to try before they buy, a free demo for the game is also available in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC – All DLC packs, as well as the individual components included in each pack, can be purchased separately, giving players the flexibility to buy as many or as few as they want. The full version of the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game is required to use downloadable content.
Season Pass ($44.99, 22 pieces of content): The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass includes all five DLC packs as they release. By purchasing the Season Pass, fans who want to receive all DLC will save more than 30 percent compared to purchasing all 22 pieces of content on their own.
DLC Pack #2 – Undaunted Heroes Pack ($9.99, three pieces of content): In addition to a new dungeon (The Inner Sanctum), this pack also includes two challenging new maps that stronger, more seasoned heroes will want to tackle.
DLC Pack #3 – Lost Altars Pack ($14.99, 10 pieces of content): The mysterious dungeons included in this pack hold the power to upgrade characters to exclusive classes that don’t appear in the main game.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
New Pikmin My Nintendo Rewards: Celebrate all things Pikmin with these fun rewards:
Adorable Pikmin Working Together Nintendo 3DS theme (Nintendo 3DS)
30 percent off on the original Pikmin game (Virtual Console for Wii U)
15 percent discount on the Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 3 game for the Wii U console
Online access to Pikmin 3: Prima Official Game Guide
Three Pikmin 3 DLC Packs*:
Pikmin 3 Map Pack 1 Collect Treasure! Stages 7-10
Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10
Pikmin 3 Map Pack 3: All-New Mission Stages 12-15
*The content cannot be played without the full Pikmin 3 game for the Wii U console.
Also new this week:
- Astro Duel Deluxe (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available May 30
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’99 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Drone Fight (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Block Zombies! (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- The Girl and the Robot (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
The following details were translated by Gematsu...
Extra Dungeon: “Vault of Time”
- dungeon new element
- after you progress through a certain amount of the game, Lippti will request that you go the “Vault of Time”
- can then visit the Vault of Time from Historia
- in extra dungeons, it is here that powerful enemies run rampant
- can’t use items
- dvided into a number of areas
- enemies become stronger the deeper into the dungeon you go, but the rewards are plentiful
- with defeating an enemy in the Vault of Time, you can obtain “Moments”
- a special currency used only in the Vault of Time
- can be exchanged for valuable items
- can obtain items that cannot be purchased in ordinary shops and can only be obtained here
- For example, “Secret Books” to learn “Support Skills”
- Dunamis: ship piloted by Nemesia able to fly about a number of potential worlds
- Nemesia is searching for items called “Artifacts” that are key to stopping the continent’s desertification
Episode: “The Saint Speaks”
- episode from the Sub-History story
- in potential world of Alistel, Noah, the founding father and charismatic ruler, was giving an address
- Intel surfaces that someone from Heiss plotting to assassinate Noah has slipped into the castle
- this may have a connection to the Artifacts Nemesia is looking for
Episode: “A Promise that Crosses Time”
- another episode from the Sub-History story
- n searching for Artifacts, Stocke and Nemesia visit a potential world of Granorg
- two look for a certain pendant
1. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
2. Pokemon Yellow
3. Bye-Bye BoxBoy!
5. Super Mario Bros. 3
6. Pokemon Red
7. Super Mario World
8. Mario Kart 7
9. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
10. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo
11. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
12. Pokemon Blue
13. Zelda: A Link to the Past
14. Pokemon Sun
15. Super Mario Bros.
16. The Legend of Zelda
18. Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
19. Gunman Clive 2
20. Pokemon Moon
1. Bye-Bye BoxBoy! Launch Trailer
2. ARMS Direct 5/17/17
3. Team Kirby Clash Deluxe – Ready for Launch
4. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – Zofia’s Call
5. Mario Kart 7 Video
6. Super Mario Maker for 3DS – Overview Trailer
7. Mario Sports Superstars Launch Trailer
8. Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Version Video
9. Poochy & Yoshi’s Woolly World TV Spot
10. Pokemon Sun/Moon Top 7 Features
11. Blaster Master Zero Trailer
12. Dragon Ball Fusions
13. Pokemon Rumble World Trailer
14. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – Two Armies
15. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition 4/12/17
16. Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Presentation Trailer
17. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – DLC Briefing
18. Super Mario World Trailer
19. Super Smash Bros. – Final Video Presentation
20. Pokemon Yellow Trailer
The Alm/Celica amiibo are some of the nicest Nintendo has put out. I'm sure we'll see at least one more revealed during this year's E3, and I hope the quality only continues to grow!
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - official info on Vault of Time and Sub-History episodes, more screens
■ Extra Dungeon: “Vault of Time”
The extra dungeon, “Vault of Time,” is a new element in the 3DS remake of Radiant Historia. After you progress through a certain amount of the game, Lippti will request that you go the “Vault of Time.” From that point, you can visit the Vault of Time from Historia.
The Vault of Time is an extra dungeon where powerful enemies run rampant. Since you can’t use items, preserving your MP is the key to clearing it.
The extra dungeon is divided into a few areas, which you will gradually be able to access the further you advance the story. The enemies become stronger the deeper into the dungeon you go, but the rewards are plentiful.
If you defeat an enemy in the Vault of Time, you can obtain “Moments,” a special currency used only in the Vault of Time, which can be exchanged for valuable items. You can obtain items that cannot be purchased in ordinary shops and can only be obtained here, such as “Secret Books” to learn “Support Skills,” which are also a new feature in the 3DS remake.
“Sub-History” is the newly added third scenario in the 3DS remake of Radiant Historia.
“Dunamis” is a ship piloted by Nemesia able to fly about a number of potential worlds. Nemesia is searching for items called “Artifacts” that are key to stopping the continent’s desertification.
Episode: “The Saint Speaks”
“The Saint Speaks” is an episode from the Sub-History story. In a potential world of Alistel, Noah, the founding father and charismatic ruler, was giving an address. Meanwhile, intel surfaces that someone from Heiss plotting to assassinate Noah has slipped into the castle. It seems this may have a connection to the Artifacts Nemesia is looking for…
Episode: “A Promise that Crosses Time”
“A Promise that Crosses Time” is an episode from the Sub-History story. In searching for Artifacts, Stocke and Nemesia visit a potential world of Granorg. The two look for a certain pendant, but…?
■ First-Print Bonus
First-print copies of Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology include a download code for the “Character Deformation Pack,” which changes the standard illustrations of the 10 main characters to chibi illustrations drawn by CHANxCO.
Competitive racing using horses that is popular in certain countries. If you win a race, you will get items as well. Drive ahead of your formidable rivals, and aim for the goal at the top. On the course, there may also be jump stands and places with bad footing. But aim for victory, beat your record, and challenge the races time and time again!
Exchange G (gold) for coins and take on various games. You can exchange the coins you earn for wonderful prizes. Games pictured include the slot machine, poker, and roulette.
Also worth noting, by completing quests, you can resolve peoples’ problems and take on formidable enemies. You can also collect medals to get small rewards.
- learn unique skills in each class
- a sub-class can be used concurrently with your main class
- develop a character that specializes in attacks and support, or one that compensates for its weak points
Landsknecht main class, which specializes in close-range attacks, with a Runemaster sub-class, which specializes in long-range attacks through elemental magic. This turns the character into a powerful attacker regardles of distance.
Hexer main class, which specializes at exploiting the enemy’s weakness, with a Paladin sub-class, who boasts of high defense. This also enables the character to equip a shield to cover its low defense.
- Nadica, a mysterious girl who calls herself a reporter and is fixated on getting to Yggdrasil