A simple reminder to make sure your squid kid is always staying fresh. If you hit up the Switch online app, you can grab some exclusive gear through Splatnet 2. The gear rotates every so often, and even if a piece of clothing looks the same as something in-game, it might offer different abilities.
Harvey Atkin, the unmistakable voice of King Koopa from the old Super Mario Bros. cartoons, has passed away. He was 74 years old.
For as long as I live, I'll always hear that voice in my head when I think about the show. I know the cartoon wasn't really all that great, but Harvey's voice was definitely one of the strongest and most memorable in the cast.
Excited about SNES release this fall? Good news! We will have this item & it will be available for pre-orders! Get ready for Classic action.— AskTarget (@AskTarget) July 22, 2017
We expect to carry SNES in stores & online, but we don't have any info regarding pre-orders. For more info visit: https://t.co/IBZUFc1ory.— AskTarget (@AskTarget) July 22, 2017
I mean, I don't even know what to say. One tweet says they'll have preorders. The later tweet says they don't have any info on preorders. Maybe they just mean they don't have info on a date when preorders will open?
Pokemon GO - Lugia unlocked & available in Raid Battles for 48 hours, Articuno announced as the next Legendary
- increased spawns at GO Fest will be widened to 2 miles for the duration of the weekend
- players who did not attend the event will not get the increased Pokémon spawns and Pokémon Egg drops
- all Pokémon GO Fest bonuses were unlocked at Gold, activating them all for the next 48 hours
- Lugia is unlocked and will be available in Raid Battles worldwide in the next 48 hours
- all GO Fest attendees will receive a Lugia
- Articuno is the next Legendary Pokémon to be released
- composed by Yasunori Mitsuda
- will contain English lyrics
- song will convey the meaning of character relationship
The following info comes from a Famitsu interview with Square Enix’s Tetsuya Nomura...
- Nomura considers Monolith Soft boss Tetsuya Takahashi to be like a master
- Takahashi acted as a mentor and helped guide Nomura back when they were both at Square Enix
- Nomura says it was an honor to be offered the role to work on Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- aside from the two characters we’ve already seen so far, there are even more who haven’t been revealed
- Nomura designed them by thinking about the personalities of each character, their weapons, etc
- the work Nomura did for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 finished quite awhile ago