You are viewing a story from GN Version 4.0. Time may not have been kind to formatting, integrity of links, images, information, etc.
- Bane can now team up with Batman for a series of sub-missions that involve tracking down shipments of chemical contraband.
- new gadget editions, including the Remote Electrical Charge (REC)
- this is a shotgun variant that shoots an instant spark to knock enemies back, or electrocute armor-wearing baddies
- enemies with machine guns will have their clips emptied into the crowd when shot with the REC
- The gun can also charge up some machines and help transform metal scraps into magnets
- 4 hours worth of Catwoman gameplay
- main path storyline in Arkham City is bigger than Arkham Asylum
- fail a side-quest and still return to it later, once you've gained better items/weapons