You are viewing a story from GN Version 4.0. Time may not have been kind to formatting, integrity of links, images, information, etc.
- total industry sales up 1 percent to $521 million
- software sales up 21 percent to $305 million
- accessories sales up 7 percent to $136.7 million
- new gaming hardware sales were down 40 percent year-over-year to just $90.8 million
- 3DS takes top spot for 4th month in a row
- retail spend was about half the overall gaming spend for the month (including digital revenues and used game sales), with the actual amount spent on games being a little over $1.2 billion.