Trove’s 'Gunslinger Noscope' update now live
Shoot your shot
gamigo and its popular voxel-based MMO, Trove, releases their newest patch that’s packed with exciting updates to enhance your gaming experience. The Gunslinger Noscope update has arrived, with revamped Gunslinger’s abilities, making the kit more flexible while keeping the core gameplay intact.
First up, the effectiveness of the Charged Shot, now upgraded to the Charged Sniper Shot, has been improved with a reduced charge time, increased damage, a debuff, and additional damage to targets below 35% health. Additionally, the other class abilities have been rebalanced to account for this.
Gunslinger updates at a glance
- Basic Attack: Shoots an energy projectile dealing 165% Magic Damage.
- Primary: Charged Sniper Shot – charging increases damage and radius.
- Level 1 it deals 200% Magic Damage
- Level 2 it deals 350% Magic Damage and 175% Magic Damage around
- Maximum charge deals 950% Magic Damage and 350% Magic Damage around, while applying a debuff that increases damage taken by 10% for 10 seconds. Targets below 35% health receive additional 750% Magic Damage.
- Secondary: Blast Jump - Launches the Gunslinger into the air, dealing 600% Magic damage to any nearby enemies and gaining slowfall for 3.25 seconds. Dodging will cancel out this slow fall effect.
- Ultimate: Run and Gun - Increases Movement Speed by 20 and Attack Speed by 75% and grants the ability to run full speed while attacking.
- Passive: Lucky Shot - While in the air, damage dealt decreases the speed of descent and dealing damage has a 20% chance to fully power up Charged Sniper.
- Class Gem: Overcharged - Run and Gun decreases your attack speed by 25% but all shots fired are explosive, dealing 400% Magic Damage to the target and 375% in an area of effect around them.
That’s not all Trovians! Get ready for improvements to the merchant system with the addition of merchants in key locations, making it even easier to find items. In addition, items on replenishing merchants now display the frequency of their replenishment and the currency displayed will change to the currency of the item currently selected or hovered over in the store.
Don’t miss out on these exciting updates! Check out the Gunslinger Noscope patch today and take your gameplay to the next level. There are also a number of smaller changes and fixes that will make your experience smoother and more enjoyable.