European Retail release of Coffee Talk: Double Pack Edition from Serenity Forge & Numskull Games is available now at leading retailers for Nintendo Switch.
The physical release of Coffee Talk: Double Pack Edition contains the popular narrative-driven adventure game Coffee Talk, along with its recent sequel, Coffee Talk: Episode 2 – Hibiscus & Butterfly. This release marks the first time Coffee Talk: Episode 2 will be available in a physical format in Europe along with its prequel the award-winning Coffee Talk, developed by Toge Productions. Alongside the inclusion of both cult-hit games on a physical disc/cart it also includes a code to download the digital soundtrack.
Coffee Talk: Double Pack Edition can be ordered from a number of leading retailers across Europe, with collated order links available from Numskull Games.
About the game:
Coffee Talk is a game that tells the stories of various characters who come to a coffee shop in the heart of Seattle. As the barista, players must listen to the customers’ stories and help them solve their problems. The game features a unique blend of coffee brewing and emotional storytelling, making it a truly one-of-a-kind experience. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
● Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
● Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
● Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
● Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
● Meet quirky and interesting characters old and new; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus biz dev executive, Riona the wannabe opera singer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!