All the Cotton, no Joe
Publisher ININ Games has announced that their cute’em-up shooter ‘Cotton Fantasy’ has now made its way to Switch. The game is available both physically and digitally for $40.
30 years after the start of the Cotton series, Cotton Fantasy marks a brand-new entry in the beloved shooter franchise. Pick one of six playable characters, including exciting guest characters, all with their own attacks and different mechanics and master the 16 colorful stages on your way to defeat your enemies. Who knows, you might even unlock another secret character if you finish the game!
You can find a quick rundown of more features for Cotton Fantasy below.
- HD graphics & brand-new shoot ‘em up game mechanics
- 6 iconic, playable characters to choose from, each with different mechanics and attacks that totally switch up the experience
- Easily accessible Shoot ‘em up gameplay, perfect for newcomers, but with enough depth for veterans
- 16 colorful and varied scrolling stages to unlock, with vertical, horizontal, and 3D movement
- Light-hearted story with fun and charming cutscenes voiced entirely in Japanese (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish subtitles included)
- Exhilarating soundtrack featuring iconic remastered tracks from past games
- Unlockable content and different characters offer high replayability
- Aim for the high score in your nation and globally with the featured ranking boards