We're rabbid for new info!
Ubisoft hosted a special Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Showcase that gave us a detailed look at the game, and revealed some surprise soundtrack info! You can see a recap of the event below, and we’ll update with an official press release should one come out.
- Cursa is out to take over the world, but Mario and the gang are out to save the day
- Cursa is the main antagonist, and is a force that wants to consume Sparks
- Bowser joins the good guys to help out, due to his army being lost
- each Hero has a custom weapon and unique technique
- each Hero can use Sparks in battle for special abilities
- Edge is a new Rabbid Hero with a sword
- Luigi has sharpshooter skills
- Grant Kirkhope is returning as a composer
- Gareth Coker and Yoko Shimomura are also part of the composing team
A new trailer for Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope was shared during the showcase, which you can see below.
Along with that, Gameplay and Team trailers were shared as well. You can see both of those videos below.