Atlus shares results of 'most-requested remakes' poll
The fans have spoken
Atlus recently ran a poll to see what remakes fans most wanted and the results are in. We don’t have the details on just how many votes were cast, but we definitely have some clear winners as far as remakes go. Here are the top 10 titles fans requested for remakes, with Persona easily leading the pack.
- Persona 3 (Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable) – 78.9%
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Persona 2: Eternal Punishment – 78.9%
- Revelations: Persona – 76.3%
- Persona 4 (Persona 4, Persona 4 Golden) – 74.8%
- Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series – 72.1%
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers – 69.5%
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse – 66.7%
- Shin Megami Tensei IV – 65.3%
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga series – 62.4%
- Etrian Odyssey series – 58%
Atlus didn’t announce any plans to craft remakes, but it’s obvious they ran this poll to gauge what players want. I’d say it’d be a safe bet to expect remakes of the top titles a few years down the line.