You are viewing a story from GN Version 5.0. Time may not have been kind to formatting, integrity of links, images, information, etc.
Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS cut content - Rock Pikmin, multiple specials and more
Coming from Source Gaming...
- Rock Pikmin were planned but ultimately put on hold
- Rock Pikmin would have been heavy with short reach but high attack power
- Co-op play was planned for Smash Run, but the 3DS processor was unable to display multiple fighters on the same screen
- Co-op power-ups for Smash Run were also scrapped alongside co-op plaY
- Sakurai initially considered including four versions of each Special
- One example includes Mario launching a double fireball
- Special rules for 4-on-4 Team Battles were considered, but not included
- Mii Fighters’ Specials were originally going to be included as in-game rewards, but they ended up as default content