According to this week's issue of Famitsu, Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death is in development for the Nintendo 3DS. A company known as Ruby Party, which is a subsidiary company of Koei Tecmo, shall be the developing company for the upcoming title, and staff members of the TV show are lending a helping hand in creating the game's visuals.
The following information was also revealed about the game:
- The game will feature an original story that will take place in a castle
- The protagonist is a new, original character.
- You can choose the protagonist's gender.
- If you choose male, Mikasa will be your partner; if you choose female, Levi will be your partner.
- As the story progresses, you will be able to interact with various other characters.
- Development of the game is approximately 30% complete.