The following info comes from a source on Reddit, as well as our own personal source who has backed this information up, and provided a bit more context.
- customers in Singapore/Hong Kong are forced to get the Switch as a bundle
- bundle includes a Switch, Zelda: Breath of the Wild and 1-2 Switch
- no word on pricing yet
- the order to sell the Switch like this has come from Nintendo themselves
- if customers preordered before this bundle mandate came down, they still have to get both games
- if the bundle option isn't taken, money is refunded and preorder is cancelled