- Vibrant cast of characters
- various competent control schemes
- doesn't require deep knowledge of fighting games
- fantastic fun in multiplayer
- not much in the way of single player content
- taking time to find the right character/arms combo might turn some people off
ARMS is a fresh and engaging entry into the fighting genre from Nintendo. A bit traditional fighting, a bit boxing, and plenty of Nintendo charm thrown into the mix. If you're looking for an intriguing experience for local multiplayer or online, ARMS should fit the bill. If you want single player fun, ARMS might leave you feeling a bit empty. Outside of some required time spent learning the game mechanics, ARMS can be a blast in the right situations.