- fantastic lineup of games
- inclusion of two controllers
- games look/sound/play as they should
- save states and rewind features are very welcome
- first time StarFox 2 has ever been officially released
- Controller cord length is longer than NES Classic Edition controllers, but still not as long as original SNES controllers
- fewer games than the NES Classic Edition
Between the NES and SNES Classic Edition, I'd have to say that SNES Classic Edition takes the cake. There may be fewer games here than the NES Classic, but what is packed in here is some of the best gaming around. These are classics that stand the test of time, have become absolutely iconic over the years, and continue to influence developers to this day. Throw in the first time StarFox 2 has ever been released, and other bells and whistles like game borders and rewinds, and you end up with a fantastic package. If you want a snapshot of some of the best the SNES had to offer, you can't go wrong with the SNES Classic Edition.