This week's issue of Famitsu reveals that Langrisser I & II are getting remakes for the Switch. While we have to wait for a presentation on Aug. 29th to get a real look at the title, we do have some info the feature shared.
- games will be fully remade, from graphics to systems
- both will be optimized to be easier to play for newcomers
- character designs are completely new
- scenario is fully voiced
- the UI is being optimized
- battles have cut-ins
- new elements not included in the original games will be added
- currently 50% complete
Some details on the publisher/developers was shared as well.
Publisher: Kadokawa Games
Planning and Production: Chara-Ani
Character Design: Ryo Nagi
Composer: Noriyuki Iwadare
The game will be officially announced during a presentation event on August 29. Development is currently 50 percent complete.
Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/08/langrisser-i-ii-full-remakes-announced-for-ps4-switch#7tTKMPVR4PEEUpPr.99