This week's Famitsu features an interview with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition producer Yusuke Tomizawa and original version chief director Yoshito Higuchi. One of the biggest details we learn is that Tomizawa is now the producer for Tales of series console games. You can get the other tidbits from the interview below.
- they are planning Tales of series remasters and remakes based on fan requests
- Tomizawa is handling the new title announced at Tales of Festival 201
- the team is focusing on putting out a Tales game on consoles first, which is something they haven't done in awhile
- Tomizawa has a new development structure for Tales games, but he cannot reveal details.
- development is being handled by Bandai Namco Studio with reliable staff members who built up the series