For whatever reason, Capcom seems to be pushing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen pretty hard in Japan. I guess they believe the game could find a brand new audience on Switch, and really break through to something larger.
To go along with the promo videos, Capcom has also kicked off a sale for the original Dragon's Dogma, as well as the Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen soundtracks on iTunes and other platforms. It seems this sale will only last until May 8th, 2019.
Capcom is also running a special Twitter campaign for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Those in Japan who participate have a chance to win a t-shirt, sticker set, or a special poster signed by members of the dev team.
Finally, the Capcom Cafe is going to have a special limited-time menu to promote Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. The following items will be available until May 29th, 2019.
- Kina [800 yen + tax] A mix of Blue Curacao and Capris
- Selena [800 yen + tax] A deep herbal tea with rosemary.
- Olga [800 yen + tax] A lemon curacao syrup mixed with cola.
- Baroque [800 yen + tax] A pomegranate syrup mixed with bamboo charcoal soda for a wild taste.
- Daimon [800 yen + tax] A mixed berry jam mixed with cola.