Ahead of the upcoming launch of the Pokémon HOME service for Switch and mobile devices, a Japanese FAQ has been released. A rundown of the new information provided can be found below.
- A Nintendo Account is not required to use the mobile app
- Without a connected Nintendo Account you cant; share Switch data, view Switch battle data, transfer HOME data between phones, or transfer data from Pokemon Bank using Nintendo Network ID
- A free box will be available for standard users, allowing transferring between Let's Go and Sword/Shield + the ability to earn Mystery Gifts
- Premium subscriptions will provide more boxes
- Pokemon located in Premium Boxes can't be moved to your free box unless your Premium subscription is currently active