Rush Rally 3 has been updated to Version 1.70 on Switch. Check out details on this update below.
- New classic cars expansion
- Higher resolution car textures
- Extra graphics options
- minor fixes
Along with that, Version 1.80 is slated to hit Switch on May 7th, 2020. Check out a rundown of what'll be included in that below.
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Cloud save
- Split times
- Ability to load a setup from ghost!
- Hot lap damage indicator no longer shows for dirt
- If you have a decal selected and load another saved livery, it will mess up your livery that you just tried to load, but if you don't have a decal selected it hasn't done this
- Cloud save is overwriting local progress so some users cannot progress
- Pace timer and split times are broken in latest
- Customization Decals, The decal tool can be lost in the background image