Our friends at GameXplain got to talk to Atsushi Inaba and Hideki Kamiya about all sorts of Platinum Games topics, and we've put together a quick summary of some of the juiciest tidbits. Check out that recap below.
- Atsushi Inaba said there's never been a day where they didn't want to do a sequel to The Wonderful 101
- he says it would be nice if the day came when they could make a sequel, but it would be a challenge
- Platinum is interested in working with Nintendo again in the future
- Bayonetta 3 development is "going fine"
- no conversations have happened with Platinum about porting StarFox Zero to Switch
- due to the fan reaction to the dog in Project GG, there might be an expanded role for the dog in the full game
- Hideki Kamiya would love to see Amaterasu added to Smash Bros. Ultimate