The latest ad data round-up shows that Nintendo has managed to snag the second place spot for TV advertising from Dec. 1st to 15th, 2020 when it comes to game companies. You can see the full data breakdown below.
- 4.17 billion TV ad impressions
- 33.20% year-over-year increase
- aired 65 spots 23,590 times
- the most-seen ad (472.2 million impressions) was “How We Play: Mario Kart 8”
- SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and Big City Greens were the top three shows by impressions
- top networks included Disney Channel, Nick, and Cartoon Network