Nintendo has been hanging around the top 3 when it comes to game advertising on TV, but in the last 30 days, they've managed to swing into first place overall. See the stats on Nintendo's return to the top below.
- 307.3 million TV ad impressions generated by 15 commercials that ran over 1,700 times
- “Cat Prints: Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury was the most-seen spot with 99.7 million TV ad impression
- this spot performed above average across all industries, ranking high for likeability and watchability in particular
- top comments from viewers after watching the ad included “nostalgic” and “wholesome.”
- networks generating high impression-counts for Nintendo included Nick, Cartoon Network, and CBS
- top programs included the Super Bowl Kickoff Show, SpongeBob SquarePants, and The Amazing World of Gumball