505 Games and developer Keen Games have debuted an action-packed expansion ‘fur’ the popular fantasy sandbox game Portal Knights, now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC players worldwide for £7.99.
The ‘Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense’ expansion pack offers Portal Knights players more adventure, discovery and gameplay styles than ever before.
Introducing a new Class to Portal Knights for the first time, players can now adventure through immersive and colorful 3D worlds as a shape-shifting Druid. Players who begin their Portal Knights adventure as a Druid can embrace their wild side and transform into a variety of forms with unique abilities and attacks, including: a ferocious bear, a spine-chilling spider and… a really gross slime. A new Race, the ferocious Furfolk, is also available, giving players an opportunity to create their very own member of this proud, new race with customizable fur colors, ears, muzzles and more!
Three new action-packed arenas debut in the latest expansion in which Druids and Furfolk players will defend ancient relics knowns as the Star Stones by crafting traps and magical bombardments to overcome waves of enemy onslaught to earn heroic rewards including mythical unicorn and dragon mounts. Each arena also features a Hard Mode, where only the most daring of players will conquer the toughest of enemies and claim victory.
For a limited time, players can purchase the ‘Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense’ expansion pack from the Microsoft Games Store, PlayStation Store and Steam at 10% off but must be quick before this deal shapeshifts away!
A free content update has been made available to all Portal Knights players beginning today, with fun features including:
· Basic mounts now available for all players including horses, pigs and more – available at NPC merchants throughout the land of Elysia
· Musical pressure plates are now available for in-game purchase in Portal Knights adventure mode. Team up with friends and make beautiful music together!
· Creative Mode additions including waypoints set for enemies and new items to help players build their very own race tracks for newly earned mounts.
· PC ONLY: Players can edit the text of NPCs and create their own mini-adventures!
· Bug fixes and stability improvements throughout Portal Knights
This new game expansion and update will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch very soon!
In Portal Knights, players begin their journey as a Warrior, Mage, Ranger, then level up their character while gathering resources to craft powerful weapons, armor and spells to defeat formidable monsters and epic bosses in real-time combat.
Players can work cooperatively with friends or family to build structures, explore dungeons and combine the unique attack styles of all classes to overcome challenging perils together while traveling between expansive, imaginative 3D worlds.