The Ace Attorney Trilogy contains all 14 chapters of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice For All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations. It will include English and Japanese language settings, and includes up to 10 save data slots.
Atlas, the new Frontline Champion, has been revealed for Paladins. The character will be making his way to the game sometime in March 2019. More details on what Atlas offers will be shared tomorrow.
This time on Did You Know Gaming extra, we take a look at some Game Boy Advance games facts, including GBA games like Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Mario kart Super Circuit, and several other of the Nintendo system's classics.
Liam Robertson has become very well-known over the years for being someone who can get inside info on games. He hunts down details on cancelled projects, and keeps his ear to the ground for up-and-coming info. His most recent feature can be seen above, where he covers some recent hot topics for Nintendo fans. He also hits upon some new tidbits. Check out a summary of the video below.
- Project HAMMER and Scalebound are unlikely to come back
- Project HAMMER was a mess of a project that caused a lot of damage
- Platinum has unannounced projects and pitches
- the decision to cancel Scalebound was a mutual one between PlatinumGames and Microsoft
- one of the biggest reasons it was cancelled was the tech could not run the vision for the game
- Scalebound was a very personal project for the team
- picking it up again when many folk who worked on it have left seems against PG's studio culture
- there's a rumor that Platinum has shelved a major project recently because they couldn't staff it
- there's no reason for Microsoft to sell Scalebound as it would do damage to Microsoft
- Robertson heard Nintendo and Microsoft are working on big things together
- he doesn't think PlatinumGames has the money to buy Scalebound
This game features an all-star cast of legendary alchemists from past titles in the "Atelier" series! By depicting new sides of characters as they meet and interact for the first time, as well as unexpected relationships among the characters, and more, the title exceeds boundaries with its dream lineup of characters.
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World is set to launch on Switch in Europe on March 29th, 2019.
Just as with other regions, One Strike was removed from the Switch eShop due to a music issue. That problem has been solved, and the game is now back on the Switch eShop in Japan. The game returns with a lower sale price of ¥350, but that price won't last forever.
Third third in a series of countdown videos for Wizard's Symphony once again shows us the voice actor behind one of the characters in the game. Wizard's Symphony will release for Switch in Japan on Feb. 28th, 2019.