[Summoning Focus] A new Summoning Focus is now live: Heroes with Swift Sparrow. It features the following Heroes: Erika (Anamnesis Lady), Katarina (Wayward One), and Nino (Pale Flower). (available until October 6th)
[Elements] The Elements for the current season are: Wind and Earth (available until October 2nd)
[Arena] A new set of Bonus Heroes is now live. It features the following Heroes: Flora (Cold as Ice), Nina (Eye Spy), Ophelia (Dramatic Heroine), Silas (Loyal Knight), Ethlyn (Spirited Princess), Garon (King of Nohr), Laevatein (Searing Steel), Laegjarn (Sheathed Steel), Helbindindi (Savage Scourge), and Fjorm (Princess of Ice) (available until October 9th)
- continues the Escalation Battle from last week
- Ultra Challenge Stage is a stage for Pheromosa
- Great Challenge Stages are Gyarados, Shiny Metagross, Noivern, Passimian & Minior
- Daily Pokémon are Oricorio Pom-Pom Style, Wishiwashi, Komala, Fomantis, Torracat
- One Chance Per Day stage for Pinsir
- Competitive stage for Mega Gyarados
- Pokémon Safari featuring Salandit, Alolan Geodude, Roggenrola, Alolan Graveler, Boldore, Rockruff, Mareanie, Togedemaru, Alolan Golem & Gigalith, which will run for two weeks
Our early impressions of Nintendo's new mobile game, Dragalia Lost, after 40 minutes of hands-on time.
Find out more about how Nintendo's latest Mobile game, Dragalia Lost, actually plays! We discuss the Action RPG's combat, story, unique features, gacha elements, and tons more! Oh. and we have new gameplay too!
Three days left until service begins for #DragaliaLost! Today's countdown illustration done by the development team is the brother and sister combo of Luca and Sarisse.
- registration check for the 7th Grand Conquests event is now live. Check out this page for more details! (available until September 26)