Nintendo swoops back in to the top position on TV for the month of May. Nintendo's ads were seen more than any other gaming brand here in the states, and you can get a full breakdown on the details below.
- estimated spend of $4.2 million
- aired 13 commercials over 1,500 times, which resulted in 230.3 million impressions
- “My Way: Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee” was the ad with the most spend, an estimated $1 million
- Nick, Cartoon Network, and Adult Swim were three of the networks with the highest spend
- programs that Nintendo prioritized included SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and Bob’s Burgers