EDISON, NEW JERSEY – Sept. 9, 2019 – Beautifully chaotic side-scrolling game My Friend Pedro is bringing blood, bullets and bananas to retail with a special Nintendo Switch™ physical package on Nov. 12, 2019. From indie developer DeadToast Entertainment, label Devolver Digital and retail distributor Nighthawk Interactive, the physical edition is packed with exclusive retail bonuses including an original 11”x17” poster, sticker pack and full game soundtrack. Pre-orders are available for $29.99 through major retailers.
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Nighthawk Interactive’s Nintendo Switch retail edition of My Friend Pedro includes:
· Retail Exclusive Content – Everyone can go bananas with a specially created 11”x17” poster, sticker pack, reversible cover art and the game’s full, gritty soundtrack in this retail edition.
· Full Throttle Gun Ballet – Players can unleash a graceful torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control over weapons and body. They’ll twist and turn through the air while aiming both hands at priority threats, or line up a perfect bullet ricochet to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
· Mix It Up – To break up the high octane running and gunning, dynamic sequences are introduced to offer new challenges, such as thrilling motorcycle chases and slower paced physics-based puzzles.
· Slow Motion Braggadocio – When the action amps up to a frenzy, players bring it all into focus by shifting into slow motion to calm the nerves and steady the aim.
· Parkour! – While battling through each level, the number of points earned can be increased by incorporating acrobatic flips, wall jumps and rolls into enemy takedowns.
· Race to the Top – A global leaderboard is primed and ready for everyone to rack up points landing hits, kills and elaborate acrobatics.
Developed by DeadToast Entertainment and distributed at retail by Nighthawk Interactive, My Friend Pedro will hit retail stores on Nov. 12, 2019 exclusively for Nintendo Switch. Pre-orders are currently available at GameStop and will be available at all major retailers. The game is rated M for Mature by the ESRB for Violence, Language, Blood and Gore.