Nintendo has been bouncing around in the top 5 for gaming brand advertisements, but for the time between March 16th and April 15th, 2019, they've secured the top spot by a large margin. This is all thanks to Yoshi's Crafted World, which Nintendo was pushing hard.
- 363.1 million impressions
- 18 commercials aired over 2,700 times
- “Yoshi’s Crafted World: Flip Into a New Adventure” led the way with 114.9 million impressions
- Nick, Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network were three of the top networks generating high impression-counts
- key shows included SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and WWE Monday Night RAW