Take up the mantle of the Chosen Undead and embark on a pilgrimage to the cursed land of Lordran in Dark Souls: Remastered, out now on Nintendo Switch!
A Moment of Eternity, the closing song of of Xenoblade 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country), is now available in Karaoke Joysound for Nintendo Switch. If you want to relive those final moments, now you can while singing your lungs out.
Once thought lost in the Two Tribes treasure chest, Swap This! is here to make matching puzzle games exciting again! It's a game in which gaming skills like fast reflexes and tactical thinking actually count for something. Players still match colors, but once they get the hang of it they'll be juggling multiple chain reactions in real time while strategically deploying power-ups to beat giant enemy fish!
It’s fresh, it’s fast, it’s deep – Meet Swap This!, the arcade-style puzzle experience!
A new game from Two Tribes?
More than 7 years ago, we decided we wanted to make a puzzle game that really challenged gamers' skills. We felt this was lacking from the puzzle genre, and we still do.
Swap This! never got a proper release and lingered in the Two Tribes treasure chest, deemed lost. With the arrival of the Nintendo Switch we decided to bring it to the surface, polish it up and make it available to puzzle players worldwide.
Why Switch and not another console?
Because Swap This! plays best on a touch screen. ‘Arcade-style’ is the perfect description: you need skill to play, it’s lightning fast, and you even have to beat giant enemy fish!
What’s different from your usual sugar-coated matching puzzle?
In Swap This! you can swap colored ice cubes anywhere on screen, whenever you want, in real time. So getting good really comes down to dexterity and tactics. You’ll soon find yourself building up screen-clearing combos!
Additionally, the game includes 5 super-charged power-ups and 4 distinct play modes. There’s a ton of stuff to keep you busy!
The best part? Swap This! for Nintendo Switch is only 1.19 $/€. It's available for pre-order starting TODAY!
Light Maze is pleased to announce the release of "Varion" on Nintendo Switch™ and PC, on Thursday, November 8th, 2018!
In this high-powered brawler developed by RunDisc where only bounce shots are lethal, you'll have to use your most cunning strategies to defeat your friends or AI.
Within this futuristic world with retro tones, go for it to avoid the enemy shots and do not stop on the way if you want to reload your ammunition! All together in cooperation or alone against all, play tournament mode or go challenge mode fighting the Bots to go hunting high-scores!
During faced-paced games, use a variety of robots ready to fight for you in an infinite number of trapped procedural arenas (explosives mines, turrets, portals...). Deadly bonuses are also available to intensify the fighting. And for the most creative souls, fully customize your matches to engage in even more nervous and tactical battles!
As you probably know by now, companies love to tie up with cafes to promote their games. That's exactly what's going on with Pokemon Co./Nintendo and THE GUEST cafe chain. Certain THE GUEST cafe location will be getting a Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee revamp starting Nov. 16th, 2018. Here's the details shared so far.
- locations include the Nagoya, Ikebukuro, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Sapporo cafes
- each will be open for at least 2 months
- there will be special food, drinks, and merch
Version 1.0.1 for Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country is now available, and it brings a number of tweaks and fixes with it. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue with the Affinity Chart, in which completing it did not cause Trust to become S rank, and the completion reward item was subsequently not earned.
After downloading the update, checking the Affinity Chart again will cause Trust to increase to S rank and give the player the completion reward item.
- Fixed an issue with the third requirement to “Meet characters from the Community List” for receiving Jin’s Affinity Reward, Mineralogy. This issue prevented characters that had been met in event scenes or cut scenes to not be counted as “met” unless the player talked to them outside of those scenes.
This applied to the characters Popolo, Onyx, Kaleena, and Leo.
After downloading the update, if you have already viewed the necessary event or cut scenes, these characters will automatically be counted as “met.”
- Added a help message to the quest “A Rare Sense of Justice” that will appear when conditions to advance the quest have not been met.
- Fixed an issue when performing a Chain Attack temporarily preventing character selection after a “round” of attacks had been completed.
- Fixed an issue causing a character switch to take too long when selecting Brighid for a Chain Attack after she had used her Confining Flames ability.