1. Pokemon Crystal
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. Pokemon Gold
4. Pokemon Silver
5. Pokemon Yellow
6. Super Mario World
7. Super Mario 3D Land
8. Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
9. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
10. Pokemon Red
11. Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
12. Pokemon Ultra Sun
13. The Legend of Zelda
14. Super Mario Bros.
15. Mario Kart 7
16. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo
17. Pokemon Ultra Moon
18. Zelda: A Link to the Past
19. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
20. Pokemon Blue
1. Mario Party: The Top 100 – Official Game Trailer
2. Super Mario Maker for 3DS – Overview Trailer
3. Style Savvy: Styling Star – Welcome to the new stage
4. Style Savvy: Styling Star – Launch Trailer
5. Super Mario 3D Land Video
6. Kirby’s Strategic Battle?
7. Super Mario World Trailer
8. Kirby Battle Royale Launch Trailer
9. Mario Kart 7 Video
10. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions – Accolades Trailer
11. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions – Launch Trailer
12. Mario Party: The Top 100 – Game Modes and amiibo Trailer
13. Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – Game Overview
14. Super Smash Bros. – Final Video Presentation
15. Kirby’s choosey Battle?
16. Team Kirby Clash Deluxe – Ready for Launch
17. IronFall Trailer
18. Super Mario 3D Land Play Video
19. Pokemon Rumble World Trailer
20. Mario Party: The Top 100 – Announcement Trailer
Typoman is a puzzle platformer which takes you on a journey to explore the Power of Words in the everlasting battle between good and evil. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment!
Minecraft has been played by millions upon millions of people across the world, and Masahiro Sakurai is one of them. While he wrapped up his time with the game awhile ago, he was recently pulled back into the franchise. This time around, he set out to give things a go on the Switch. You can check out his experience with the game via his Famitsu feature, which has been translated by Source Gaming.
Yoiko’s Minecraft Survival was an interesting show, so I decided to start playing Minecraft. I don’t usually go back to games after I’ve completed them, but when something piques my interest, it can’t be helped. Wait a second. This time I’m going to be playing on the Nintendo Switch, so I’ll be starting with a fresh slate, without my previous save data. I’m also going to go through Survival Mode instead of Creative Mode because it puts an exciting spin on the game.
This isn’t a mode where you can relax and take a carefree approach. You have to hurry to chop down trees, hurry to build a shelter, and hurry to start digging. Survival Mode is more intense than even a lot of action games. There’s no time to get lost! I have to hurry!!
Japan - Switch eShop preloading for Attack on Titan 2 and Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story now live
Enjoy all the excitement and action of the original "PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2" with an all new 2-player co-op mode available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
NetherWorld is a horizontal side-scrolling adventure game, where character development, dialogues and narrative have a special role. Immerse yourself in a sinister world: explore its darkest corners, get along with weird NPC’s, use flames and handguns to battle horrific bosses or just get drunk in a bar.
Your life is perfect in the dark and decadent land of NetherWorld… until your wife abandons you for a creature with longer tentacles. You handle your misfortune with alcohol and other sins...and in no time at all, you’ll be involved in a surreal, bloody and twisted journey surrounded by quirky fellow travelers.
A portion of a Gamasutra interview with Night in the Woods animator, Scott Benson...
GS: It is a fairly unique setting, this small-town life, the malaise of the underemployed, that a lot of people will recognize. Do you think it speaks to a particular cultural moment?
SB: I think the overall themes -- that life changes, that we have to accept when things are over and deal with moving on, or fight for things that aren't yet over and are worth preserving -- that's something that is evergreen. I'm 32 and I still deal with all that. And moreover I think these coming-of-age stories are something that goes back forever [in our media], at least as far back as the early 20th century with the beatniks. That was a gigantic theme with them.
That said there's also a lot that will probably seem closer to the last few years, particularly the collapse of not only national, but local economies. It's no longer necessarily true that you can stay in your home town and there will be jobs for you. That may not be something this generation alone faces, but it is facing it. We've had a lot of fans come forward really strongly identifying with the small town setting of the game, telling us that they were from that town.
"Even now, as he fights, he continues to evolve. With every block, he hits Jiren more quickly, sharply, and more heavily." Guess who's coming to DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 Extra Pack 2!? We'll have details on the release date soon! pic.twitter.com/rMCuY3GcBR— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) February 21, 2018
Check out more here
Goku (Ultra Instinct)
- offense and defense are left to pure instinct
- he has earned the power of Gods
- may be considered completely undefeatable in this form
- special moves include “Hiken” and “Dodge,” and his ultimate ability is called “God Awakening Performance”