Animal Crossing: New Horizons just got a free Summer update, and dataminers were eager to dive in and see what else it was hiding. They've now come forward with some interesting news on content and more that should be appearing in-game sometime down the road.
Dataminer Ninji first shared new details on how NPCs spawn. The info was put together into a handy infographic, which you can see below.
Next up, there's an indicator that data has been added related to save data backups. We knew this feature was coming, but it looks like we might be getting access to it soon.
Following that, there's a rundown for the Mermaid Furniture set and the materials required to craft them, along with the new pirate items from Gulliver.
Lastly, there's a number of various tidbits for minor information, which has been rounded up below.
– More references internally to Dream Suite features
– Something unknown (“Vn”), added in the same location that referenced the different kinds of vegetables before
– Weather patterns have changed very slightly, giving you more hours in which stars can appear on the Fine02 and Fine06 patterns (2 of the 3 kinds of light showers)
– Not only has Nintendo changed Fine02 and Fine06, they’ve also changed the way light meteor showers work
– Stars now appear in all hours from 7 PM – 4 AM, not just those with clear/fine weather
– Saharah can now apparently sell multiple items at once
– On bug-off and fishing tourney days, the KK Slider concert is now moved to Sunday rather than Friday, so you won’t lose Friday’s NPC slot that week
– You can have both Gulliver and Gullivarr within the same week, but not on consecutive days