The collector's "Guild Box" edition of Fairy Tail from Koei Tecmo has now been confirmed for release in Europe, and pre-orders will be opening tomorrow, April 23rd, 2020 at 12:00 BST. Available directly from the Koei Tecmo EU Shop, the pricing for the bundle is set at £99.99. A North American release has yet to be announced. A full summary of the game and what's included in this collector's edition can be found below.
Strengthen Your Bonds, Learn New Magic, And Fight Together To Become The No. 1 Guild in this brand-new magical JRPG!
Demons, dark wizards, dragons, and cats. You’ll find it all as you start your journey in the land of Fiore and play through the adventures of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia as well as other eccentric members of the FAIRY TAIL mage guild on a fun-filled and thrilling quest. GUST Studios is creating the game under the supervision of author Hiro Mashima, promising a faithful recreation for the FAIRY TAIL world and its unusual inhabitants, including everything from magic to its iconic characters.
GUILD BOX Includes:
• Collector's Box
• Original Illustration B2 Poster
• Sorcerer Magazine Special Issue: Game Release Edition
• 3D Character Cards (3 Designs)
• Special sticker set
• Fairy Tale Full Game (PS4 or Switch)
Key Game Features:
• Experience the exciting story - From popular fan-favourite episodes to original in-game episodes, players can experience the magical world of Earth Land and fight with Fairy Tail in the exhilarating story!
• Play as powerful mages from different guilds - Take on formidable foes as Dragon Slayers, summoners, shape shifters, enchanters, and other colourful mages from the top guilds of Earth Land!
• Grow and expand the guild together - Complete requests, strengthen friendships, and upgrade the guild’s facilities to increase the Guild Rank. The higher the rank, the more challenging requests are. Fight and prevail to become the #1 guild in the Kingdom of Fiore and beyond!
• Magic battles, Fairy Tail style - Wield fire and ice magic, summon spirits and weapons, control time, crush matter, use the Unison Raid, Dragon Force, Mode Change, and more - characters battle with their distinctive abilities from the comics and anime, faithfully recreated in 3D graphics!