Yesterday Square-Enix devs openly talked about making plans for Bravely Second in the West. Today we see that Square-Enix has grabbed a trademark for Bravely Second in Europe. Looks like that move for localization might actually be happening even sooner than we thought!
These stats come from just over 24 hours' worth of time online...
- 37,000 units sold
- over $340,000 in sales
- average purchase is over $9
New character details
– Cyrus (Cavalier): A fledgling Nohrian knight. Has known the Avatar since childhood; an ally in both campaigns.
– Elfie (Knight): A knight who serves Nohr’s princess Elise. Contrary to her appearance, she possesses amazing strength. Never misses training.
– Harold (Brave Hero): Elise’s subordinate. He fights with the belief that he’s a hero of justice; his drawback is that he’s plagued with exceptionally bad luck.
– Hinata (Samurai): Hails from a family of samurais who have served Hoshido for generations. Hinata himself serves under Takumi. Quick to quarrel, but thinks often of his friends.
– Oboro (Lancer): Takumi’s subordinate, who harbours a small crush for her liege (Takumi). Because of her past experience, she possesses a stronger hatred for Nohr than most people.
– Rinka (Oni): A fighter born into the “Fire Clan”. Following her father–the chieftain’s orders, she aids the people of Hoshido in their battle against Nohr.
– Tsukuyomi (Spellcaster): Unlike Rinka, he was born into the “Wind Clan”. Despite his young age, a talented spellcaster. Hates dark places.
– Avatar – Mysterious Charisma – When acting as the support (back unit), if the front unit has a C or higher support, the front unit’s Accuracy is boosted by 10, damage by 2 and damage received reduced by 2
– Hinata: When at half HP or lower, damage received by swords, lances and axes is halved
– Elfie: Light-weight – When the enemy’s Strength is 5 points higher than this unit, this unit’s damage increases by 3
– Oboro: Nohr-hater – When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage increases by 3
– Harold: Unlucky Soul – Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user’s Critical Evade is reduced by 5
– Tsukuyomi: Arrogance – When unit’s Level is lower than the enemy’s (promoted units count as Level +20), damage increases by 4
– Lancer Class: Defence Seal – After damaging an enemy, the enemy’s Defence is reduced by 6.
– Lancer Class: Substitute – On the map, the user can select an adjacent target to “substitute”. This probably allows the user to take damage instead of their target and useful for protecting weak/wounded allies.
– Kazahana’s inactive skill increases Damage by 10, but also increases Damage received from enemies by 10. She also has “Flowing Strike”, Vantage and Strength Seal.
Natsume says more Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley DLC coming, GBA titles to Wii U, 3DS/Wii U titles at E3
New Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley DLC Is Coming!
Naomi’s preparing two new interviews for the Hillsville news – it seems a new bachelor and bachelorette are moving to The Lost Valley! Catherine has also been working with her mom, and may have more special treats in store! Expect to hear a date for this DLC leading up to E3! Until then, DLC 1 and 2, as well as the Flowers DLC, are still free to download!
GBA Titles are Coming in June!
We’re very excited that we’re going to be announcing two of our Game Boy Advance titles for the Wii U Virtual Console very soon! These titles should be coming out in early June and early July! In addition, there will be six more GBA games coming to the Wii U Virtual Console, and as soon as we have dates for all of them, we’ll be sure to share the information with our fans!
More E3 Announcements are Coming!
E3 2015 is going to be a lot of firsts for us, including our first PC game! We’ll also have news for iOS, Android, 3DS, and Wii U fans. Of course, it wouldn’t be E3 without something for the Harvest Moon fans, too!