I don't know why people do the things they do, but I love the strangeness that comes out of it. Case in point, the fridge full of Jurassic Park SNES games above. You can grab this on eBay for just $1,500. Here's a warning, though. You're only getting the games, not the fridge!
Coming from the producer on The Great Ace Attorney...
- demo coming to the 3DS eShop
- basically the same one as the one shared at Monster Hunter Festa
- 48.9 MB
- 30 uses
- amiibo will be first come, first served for in-store stock that wasn't preordered
- amiibo can no longer be held for consumers unless you've actually preordered
- wave 4 amiibo shipments are quite low and there will not be a restock
- Shulk restock is happening between June 2nd-June 9th