Earlier today, Capcom announced Ace Attorney 6, and more details about the game shall be released in the near future. For now, players can rest assured knowing that the game shall not solely be released in Japan. Capcom made the following statement:
Ace Attorney 6 (working title) will be coming to the west. We’ll have more information on the Western release soon.
A new trailer is expected to be revealed at the 2015 Tokyo Games Show, which takes place from September 17th to September 20th.
The Lagiacrus has been confirmed to be coming back from Monster Hunter Tri and 3 Ultimate. Which species are back are as yet unknown, and as there are not underwater battles, it shall be interesting to see what they do.
The old school Blangonga, as well as the Shogun Ceanatuar, have also been confirmed to be coming back.
Finally, we have a name for one of the new flagship monsters. The big green dragon is now known as Raizecus.
Some tidbits on the development of Super Mario Sunshine; the first two are fairly new, the other ones are older, but still not widely known:
- An unused camera behaviour in the game's code suggests that the developers at least experimented with a multiplayer mode. Although it was dropped for unknown reasons, the early beta multiplayer camera is still functional.
- At Space World 2001, Miyamoto presented the first trailer to journalists. It is famous for showing a very early version of Sunshine. According to a complete video of the presentation, which hasn't surfaced until now, Miyamoto stated that the material was confidential and was not supposed to be published. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2-T6evbjQ) This didn't prevent IGN from sharing a filmed version of that footage.
- Work on Sunshine began around Late 2000/Early 2001, so that the game was in development for only around one and a half years. It heavily suffered from time constraints, which even Miyamoto admitted 2003 in an interview.
- Sunshine was originally planned to feature some kind of train system to connect the various areas.
- At least five worlds were cut from the final game. Their names can still be found in the game's code.
- Corona Mountain was supposed to be a world like all the others with multiple episodes.
- Sunshine originally run at 60 fps, even the version shown at E3 2002 mere weeks before release was 60 fps. The final game was downgraded to 30 fps for unknown reasons.
(Information provided by Tobias Schmitz.)
When looking at a higher resolution image and translated the French and Spanish text. It confirms that Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer is a download code in the bundle and not preinstalled on the system.
You can now purchase the digital forms of the following games from Amazon.com:
Some games aren't available to purchase until tomorrow, but otherwise, it looks like this list shall only continue to grow. Some games are even cheaper to purchase on Amazon than they are on the Nintendo eShop.