If you want a quick peek of all the costumes shown in the trailer, check out the image gallery below!
NCL has announced that Monster Hunter X will get a dedicated bundle. It will include a New Nintendo 3DS, the covers seen above, an AC adapter and the usual 4GB micro SDHC card. The bundle will set Japanese players back 17000 yen.
The Cover Plates will also be sold on their own for 2000 yen.
Oh hey, did we confirm before there were 32+ stages in Tri Force Heroes? Coz apparently there are.— StreetsAhead (@Sab_Mas) September 3, 2015
This translated information comes from Nintendo Everything...
- Monster Hunter Stories is an RPG set in the Monster Hunter world
- tells the story of ''Monster Riders'' who form bonds with monsters
- the title begins in the Rider Village
- protagonist receives a “Bond Stone” from the village chief, which is necessary to pass a trial and become a full fledged Rider
- Nabir, who grew up with the protagonist, is a partner in the trial and is determined to see the world outside the village
- Riders come from a village far separated from the Hunter’s society, and live a self-sufficient lifestyle
- magazine tells us about monsters that can form bonds with Riders known as ''Otomon''
- you can be a young boy or girl as a fledgling Rider
- looming shadow of unrest, and people begin noticing serious changes in the environment
- Riders and Hunters will play their roles utilizing their respective items
- the key lies within the Bond Stones, and the truth lies in an old legend
- along with your partner Nabir and co, a grand story unfolds
- Monster Hunter Stories features a turn-based battle system
- battles proceed based on choosing commands
- monsters encountered on the way begins a battle
- three commands in a triangle formation that can be used: power, technique, and speed
- dependent on the habits of the chosen monster
- will need to read up on monster habits and use them to their advantage to dish our great damage
- Riders form bonds with Otomon to fight
- key/focus is ''bonds'', which is especially important in battle
- can change weapons as well as damage multiple enemies, and there are special abilities for weapons
- the ''Nagiharai'' for a great sword and a ''Shield Bash'' for the sword and shield
- plenty of action with the Rider and Otomon both attacking with various abilities
- as they battle, the bonds between Riders and Monsters will deepen
- when gathered after a certain point, the Rider becomes able to use ''Ride On'' to mount the Otomon, making combat ability soar
- eventually be able to use the incredible power within the “Bond Stone”.
- ''Otomon Eggs'' can be found on the field
- new Otomon appears if you return to the village with them
- fun is in discovering what will come out.
- players will come across many ''unusual phenomena''
- will be visiting various towns and places on the fields
- Hunter Village is where hunters gather
- a marketplace with various shops, a Guildmaster, and ''Hunter Guild''
- atmosphere here will be familiar to long time series’ fans
- various creatures from the series such as Airou (Felyne) and Merarr (Melynx) also live here
- Famitsu talks about the opening field in Monster Hunter Stories. Cliffs, water, and nature are abundant, along with a steep and dangerous valley
- large monsters lurk deep in this valley in hopes of protecting it
- various things to warn people to the dangers of this place
- face many monsters that you have never seen before in the various environments
- Capcom is including thick woods, a burning desert, swamplands, and more
- born and raised in Rider Village
- a bright and curious young boy/girl
- yearns for adventure in the world outside the village
Senpai (Upperclassman/Senior) Rider
- strong emotions and hot blooded
- gives various bits of advice for the Protagonist who aims to be a Rider
- adventures with the Protagonist, an Airou (Felyne) with a personality
- of the Dragon-Human Family
- kind old man who watches over the village and Protagonist
- mischievous and likes telling bad jokes
- bright, vigorous, and curious
- energetic girl who follows after the protagonist’s group
- has a kind and gentle personality
- aims to be a Rider like the protagonist