- beta build based off of Unity 5.0.1 was just recently distributed
- developers who intend on submitting titles before fall are being told to stick with Unity 4.3
- 5.0 is not currently master submittable
It'll be interesting to see how long it'll take before we get released eShop games that are built on Unity 5. At least the first step has been taken, and it came along faster than I thought it would!
Coming from the producer on The Great Ace Attorney...
- demo coming to the 3DS eShop
- basically the same one as the one shared at Monster Hunter Festa
- 48.9 MB
- 30 uses
- amiibo will be first come, first served for in-store stock that wasn't preordered
- amiibo can no longer be held for consumers unless you've actually preordered
- wave 4 amiibo shipments are quite low and there will not be a restock
- Shulk restock is happening between June 2nd-June 9th