Starting Feb. 26th, Nintendo Badge Arcade is going to get Mega Man content in Japan. We don't know when the content will be made available in other regions, but you can be sure it's coming our way.
A portion of a TWP interview with Hajime Satomi, President and CEO of the Sega Sammy Holdings Inc....
TWP: On the innovation angle, what kind of next-generation concepts are Sega Sammy working on?
HS: Sega Sammy Group is currently planning with Sony Pictures to create a live-action and animation hybrid “Sonic the Hedgehog” movie scheduled for release in 2018. Like with this CG animation production, we would like to expand our business into other entertainment areas beyond what we are currently involved.
- Ashley Magic theme (¥200)
- ONE PIECE: Trafalgar Law (¥200)
- LOCAL CONNECT ‘Shiawase no Arika’ (¥200)
- Hime Kyun Fruit Kan 'Kakusei Mirai’ (¥200)
- three more Nazo no Mini Game themes (¥150 each)
- Dragon Ball Super: Vegeta SSGSS (¥200)
- three selector destructed WIXOSS themes (¥200 each or ¥500 for all three)
- ZYUN 'Shadow Gift’ (¥200)
- 'Last Dancer’ (¥200)
- Sand Clock 'LIFE IS FANTASY’ (¥200)
- Ganbare! Victory 'Seishun! Hero’ (¥200)
- Charisma.com 'Subliminal Diet’ (¥200)
- Gacharic Spin 'MUSIC BATTLER’ (¥200)
- lol 'ladi dadi’ (¥200)