We love Pixel art! Paint them, Share them and Play with them like never before - only on Nintendo Switch!
Let your fantasy run wild and get creating and uploading your own amazing Pixel Arts to the cloud.
Browse the online gallery and play automatically created, challenging levels from any user-generated image.
Redraw your image in paint-by-numbers style or use it as a level to play action mini games within it.
☺ Paint and share pixel arts online
☺ Get cloud coins through user votes for a top ranking
☺ Play action mini games with your pixel art
☺ Get new images and levels weekly
☺ over 100 levels - Download more pixel arts from the gallery
☺ Paint and play with up to 3 friends simulatenously
☺ Extremely colorful and very family friendly
☺ Over 30 different kinds of vibrations with HD Rumble
☺ Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, JoyCon and Touch Screen support
☺ Content will grow and optimized through updates
Here are the items distributed in this week's Tips from the Wild feature.
- Silent Shroom x3
- Stealthfin Trout x1
- Silent Princess x1
With the upcoming release of Bridge Constructor Portal next week, we’re happy to announce that everybody's favorite Ellen McLain returns as the voice of GLaDOS, this time as your friendly construction guide. At least we hope she's friendly.
Bridge Constructor Portal remains true to the lore of the Portal universe. Headup Games collaborated with Valve to ensure that the story of Bridge Constructor Portal remains true to the Portal franchise. Dialog, sound effects, and even test chamber names were developed with guidance from the original Portal team.
Bridge Constructor Portal will blend the laws of structural engineering and technology straight from Aperture Laboratories into an exciting new game experience. The release will be on December 20 2017 for Windows, MacOS and Linux (9.99 USD) as well as for iOS and Android (4.99 USD). Versions for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One will follow in early 2018.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Ver. 1.1.1 coming Dec. 20th, 2017, Version 1.2.1 coming Jan. 2018, DLC Pack 1B details
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Ver. 1.1.1 (Dec. 20th, 2017)
- fixes camera glitch caused by watching the “Something in Common” cutscene in Event Theatre (make sure NOT to save after watching it, or you will be stuck with the glitch until the update is released!)
- fixes issue with the quest items for two quests in the Gormott Province not being registered in the Quest Log, therefore preventing you from completing them;
- fixes various other bugs
- adds Easy mode to the Tiger! Tiger! mini-game
- pressing the X button immediately brings you to the map of the area you’re currently in, on the Skip Travel screen
- adds improvements to the mini-map
- adds second set of bonus items for Expansion Pass owners
DLC Pack 1B: Support Items For Your Journey
- Release date: December 20th/21st
- Requires: Ver. 1.1.1 or more recent
- Driver’s Essentials Set: Rare Core Crystal (x10), Legendary Core Crystal (x1), Overdrive (x3)
- Materials for Poppy: Ether Crystals (x30 000)
- Pyra’s Favourite Pouch Item: Jenerossi Tea (x5)
- Nia’s Favourite Pouch Item: Ardainian Bear Carving (x5)
- Important note: you need to have reached certain points in the game in order to claim the items.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Ver. 1.2.1 (Jan 2018)
- adds further improvements to the mini-map
- adds ability to add Pyra or Dromarch to a mercenary team
- adds LV4 Skills for Blades
Nintendo pumps out one big update for Splatoon 2, and follows it up by revealing the next! We now know that Splatoon 2 is going to get a Version 2.2.0 update sometime in Jan. 2018. Nintendo didn't detail what the update will bring with it, so we'll have to hang tight to fight. Perhaps we'll find out some details from a Nintendo Direct...
Nintendo has revealed the winners for their third Super Mario Odyssey photo contest. This one focused on the Wooded Kingdom, and you can see the winner above. If you want to see some of the runners up, you can check out the gallery right here!
Did you already download the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game on your mobile device? If not, you can build your own dream campsite and invite adorable animal friends to hang out! You can also visit your friends' campsites, craft your own furniture, and lots more.
Now is the perfect time to join in the fun, as a limited-time holiday event just started. Unlock seasonal outfits and collect in-game candy canes to craft cute holiday-themed items.
To help everyone get into the holiday spirit, we're giving away a Santa hat for your campsite manager. . Be sure to check your in-game mailbox!
By the way, did you know that linking your Nintendo Account to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game can help save your in-game progress? Sign up today and keep your camp safe!
My Nintendo is also offering some fun Nintendo 3DS Animal Crossing rewards this month.
Cute Animal Crossing HOME menu themes:
Animal Crossing - Winter Frolics theme
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Jingle's Toy Day theme
Animal Crossing: Isabelle theme
Want to catch up on other Animal Crossing games? You can redeem your My Nintendo points and get the following discounts to help you get started:
20% discount on Animal Crossing: New Leaf
40% discount on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
You can also redeem your Gold Points to get this full digital guidebook, too!
Online Access - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Prima Official Game Guide
Pearl and Marina have a big day coming up! Nintendo has announced that Off The Hook are going to be hosting their first live performance at the Tokaigi Game Party in February. There's also a rumor of the Squid Sisters showing up to belt out a tune or two!