You are viewing a story from GN Version 4.0. Time may not have been kind to formatting, integrity of links, images, information, etc.
- remake of 1000 Spikes
- enhaced version features new art, new graphics, new music and sound
- includes multiplayer mode
- supports 4 people local multiplayer
- this is on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- expect a rather punishing game
- a trailer was shown that featured 20 different ways you can be killed
- hitting the eShop first
- due out this year on 3DS, aiming for the Wii U launch as well
The interesting thing is Nicalis is trying to be ready with the Wii U version for the system's launch. Can we hope for an up-and-running digital shop at Wii U's launch?