- don't expect a complete revolution on the dashboard side
- natural evolution of the Wii "channel" organization
- will include improvements, some stemming from 3DS design
- possibility Miiverse won't be ready for third parties on day one
- staging process for content as to not overwhelm consumers
As far as staging content, the rumor states that Nintendo doesn't want to hit with all features at once. They don't want to confuse new consumers. That's why we're waiting until later to see stuff like NFC use and two GamePads. Thanks to Dim for the heads up!