The advertising results for the month of April 2019 are in, and Nintendo managed to take the third spot overall. Check out full details on Nintendo's spend below.
- estimated spend of $5.3 million
- 12 ads ran more than 1,800 times
- this resulted in 244.4 million impressions
- the spot with the biggest placement budget (est. $2 million) was “My Way: Yoshi’s Crafted World”
- 3 of the shows attracting the most spend were SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and The Amazing World of Gumball
- top networks included Nick, Cartoon Network, and Teen Nick