A couple tidbits of news on Shakedown Hawaii for Switch. First up, the big 'Mogul' update that has been teased in recent days is now available. Here's a quick recap on what it includes.
- More Shakedown Scenarios
- Weapon Pawning
- Shop Icons added to the map
- Expands some building interiors
- Character upgrades can now be unequipped
- Faster property and multipliers purchasing
- Salary can now be increased quicker
- Police chases improved
- Horns/sirens added to vehicles
- Misc. bug fixes
Along with that, Vblank has also put out a survey about the game. Tucked away in the questions is one about a potential retail release. If you'd like to see a physical version published, make sure to take the survey and share your thoughts!